I am excited to announce that I am the recipient of the lovely Liebster Award! How exciting! I was nominated by the lovely Shawna from The Modern Musings.
It is given to blogs that have less than 200 followers(I have a couple more than 200 right now but when I was nominated I had just under that) so they can get some face time on other new blogs.The person giving the award gives the 11 nominees 11 questions they have to answer. Then the nominees answer said 11 questions, nominate 11 new people, and ask 11 new questions. It’s a pretty cool cycle for new bloggers.
Note: I have seen variations of the Liebster Award where the person giving the award gives 11 facts about themselves. In recent Liebster Award posts I’ve seen, this part has been nixed. If you want to give readers 11 facts about yourselves, by all means, please do!
- Thank and link back to the person who nominates you.
- Answer the questions given by the person who nominates you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know they’ve been nominated!
Here are the questions Shawna had for me!
- Are you living the life you wanted? Yes or no, and why/how did you get there?
THis is a tricky question… it think that I didn’t know what I wanted from life until I met Steven and realized that where I am now is what I always wanted. I got here through a series of mistakes but met an amazing man in the mix along the way!
- When you scroll through Twitter/Blog Lovin or any other type of social media for blogs, what types of blog posts jump out at you the most? What topics do you like to read over and over?
I love reading organization and adventure posts. I also LOVE tutorial posts!
- Do you like more serious or humorous blogs? Or both??
Both for sure, I love my poetry blogging friends just as much as I love my slice of life bloggers!
- You are given $5,000 bucks you HAVE to spend on yourself somehow. Where would you go/what would you do/buy?
I’d spend it on a new editing computer, I’d pay off some student loans, and probably jump start my etsy shop.
- What actor strikes your fancy currently? And why?
Bill Murray…. because Bill Murray.
- If you could live anywhere where would it be and why?
Iceland because its my dream to be there someday, it will happen I promise! Its just beautiful and everything is happy and wonderful there.
- You are in a karaoke bar. You MUST sing…what is your go to song?
I think my all time favourite song I have ever sung for Karaoke…. has to be “I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE! DEM OTHER BROTHAS CAN’T DENY”
- What is the ONE thing your dream home MUST have?
Wrap around porch! AND A PORCH SWING!
- First concert you ever went to?
Less Than Jake, Gold Finger, Big D and the Kids Table, Suburban Legends! SKA SHOW YA!
- Biggest regret(ooo deep question).
I regret nothing in my life, aside from not saying yes more. How could I regret something that might have altered my life in a way that I wouldn’t be where I am now!? I couldn’t I love my life!
- Why do you blog?
I blog because I have a lot of thoughts but I’m a super shy human being. Can’t really share my ideas the same as other people, so this is where I do that!
And here are my nominees! PLEASE NOTE THAT I DIDN’T ABIDE BY THE 200 followers rule, because I have no idea how many followers you all have!
1. Sam from Pinkerbell’s World
2. Terry from Write.Create.Connect
3. Azra Momin
4. Sarsi from LittleMissSarsi
5. Emily from Little Infinities
6. Desiree from Love Desiree
7. Valerie from Indecisively Restless
8. Amy from Allsprice and Acrylics
9. Lalumii from A little bit kinder
10. Nina from Rips in my Pockets
11. Becca from Becca’s Book Affair
I enjoyed the questions above so much that I would like my nominees to answer them as well!!
Thanks for stopping by!